Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Erotic letters... James Joyce


Madonna in Body of Evidence (1993)




As you know my dear,
I never use obscene words when speaking.
You've never heard me, have you, uttering an inappropriate word
in front of other people. 
When the men here tell dirty or lewd stories in front of me,
i hardly smile. And yet you know how to turn me into a beast.
It was you, you, who slipped your hand into my pants
and gently pushed my shirt aside and touched my cock
with your long, tickling fingers and little by little you took it whole, fat and stiff as it was, with your hand and You gave me
a handjob slowly until I came between your fingers,
without stopping leaning over me, or looking at me
with your calm and holy eyes.
Your lips were also the first to utter an obscene word.
I remember very well that night in bed in Pola.
Tired of lying under a man,
one night you tore your nightgown violently and climbed
on top to ride me naked.
You put your cock in your pussy and started riding me up and down. Maybe I wasn't horny enough,
as I remember you leaned into my face and tenderly murmured,
"Fuck me, darling!"
James Joyce, Erotic letters to Nora

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου